Choosing a practice management system
Choosing and then customising a practice management system is one of the most crucial decisions a firm will make. If properly implemented, it can bring the most significant return on investment you will ever make in your firm.
Questions to ask
- Is my system secure?
- Will my new system reduce the double entry of data?
- Can my system automate my documents?
- Does my system provide appropriate reporting?
- Can my client engage with my system (Sharing Documents taking form input from clients?
- Do I own my data, and can I easily extract it when required?
- Can my system help me grow?
How we help
Denim can help you choose the appropriate system for your firm, migrate data from your current system, implement the new system and train your staff. Ongoing support, document customisation and IT support can also be provided on a monthly retainer.